I love to teach and share my knowledge.
I like to help people improve their lives by learning new things.
And I’ve discovered a few things about astrology that make a whole lot of sense.
For example –
- how Vedic Astrology is different to Western Astrology;
- why Vedic Astrology is better than Western Astrology;
- Why it is necessary to have your birth data to generate an individual horoscope;
- How Astrology is useful in our everyday lives;
- what is meant by fixed planetary references vs moving (sidereal vs tropical);
- why generic horoscope predictions, which constitute 99% of predictions to be found on the internet, are too vague and general;
- why it is necessary to have personalised horoscope for each individual;
- What is meant by various terms – ascendant, house, sign, etc.
- How to pronounce “Vedic?”
- What is meant by the term “Vedic Astrology?”
- How a chart is drawn up?
- The connection between the planets and the physiology of our brains?
The only downside to sharing all this information is that it takes a lot of work and skill to upload it to this site (or any site) in a format that is easy for you to access.
If only there was a way to get paid for providing this information.
According to the people at this site, 30dayblogchallenge.com, there is.
They are holding out the promise of a financial return for my publishing efforts within 30 days, if I simply follow their step-by-step system.
So I’m going to give it a try.
If it works, I’ll be inspired to provide for you even more great features on this site.
Looking forward to making this work,